This tour in Cox's Bazar is one of the first properly administered fishing excursions, situated in Ukhia Upazilla of Cox's Bazar with a large fishing area. Get a first-hand experience of exploring the deep sea fused with urban facilities, with boat rental options, an on-board guide and adventurous tour in the deep sea.
Around: Ukhia, Cox's Bazar
Recommended Restaurants nearby: Hotel Zaman Restaurant & Biryani House, Nabanna Restora, Jhawban Restaurant.
✔Swimming in Deep sea
✔Shampan Boat Ride
✕Food (can be locally arranged by fishermen upon request)
✕Anything else that isn't mentioned in Inclusions.
Every day from 7 AM
Duration : 6 hours
- No wheelchair accessibility.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate.
- All tourists must be adults in order to participate in this activity.
- Travelers should keep an eye out for dolphins. Dolphins are often seen in this part of the sea.
- If there are seagulls or other birds flying around a certain area, there could be a school of small fish that they are trying to turn into dinner. In turn, there could be large fish on the prowl for the smaller ones.
- It is advised to take medication for people with sea-sickness. It is best to stay up on deck in the fresh air and watch the horizon.
A day tour in the deep of the Bay of Bengal can be an adventurous and adrenaline-pumping experience. This is a great way to experience exploring the sea without owning a boat. A private deep sea fishing boat rental will take the crew out into the deep waters of the ocean. A boat rental is the perfect way to get kick-started on the fishing experience. Take charge of the boat or get assistance from the on-board guide for a smooth deep-sea fishing excursion. A private deep-sea exploration experience beats a crowded, over-worked tourist boat excursion any day.
- The full amount of the tour fee will be refunded if the booking is canceled 24 hours prior to the start of the experience/tour.
- No refund will be provided if the booking is canceled less than 24 hours prior to the start of the experience/tour.
- Convenience fee is non-refundable.
- Up to 7 working days required to process the refund.