Grand Sundarbans Tour
- Family Friendly
- Sailing & Water Tours
- Must bring National ID card
- Valid permission for drone and professional camera from respective authorities
Pick-up: Jailkhana Ghaat, Khulna
✔Cruise inside forest
✔Accommodation on twin sharing basis
✔Swimming pool access
✔All meals; Breakfast, Morning Snacks, Lunch, Evening Snack and Dinner
✔All activities inside the forest as per itinerary
✔Small country boat
✔Barbecue dinner on one day
✔Forest fees and permission
✔Armed forest guard from the forest department
✕Transportation from/to Khulna
✕Drinks (both soft and hard)
✕Fees of the video and still pictures
✕Personal sanitary items
✕Anything that isn't mentioned in inclusions
One person cabin
AC room, 1 single bed
Two persons cabin
AC room, 1 double bed
Three persons cabin
AC room, Bunk bed for 3 persons
Four persons cabin
AC room, 2 double beds
Start from Khulna
The travelers will get onboard MV The Wave from Jail Ghaat, Khulna early in the morning. Breakfast will be served as the travelers settle down (See menu from the description). The Ship will cruise through the mighty Rupsha River and will head towards Mongla Port, the second largest seaport of Bangladesh. On the way, travelers will get to see the famous Khan Jahan Ali Bridge, Khulna Shipyard, Rampal Power station and beauty of the Rupsha River.
Breakfast will be served on the ship (see description for menu). Cruising through the river while having breakfast will be a very calming experience giving travelers the thrill to kick start a journey towards the world’s largest mangrove forest, the Sundarbans.
Lunch will be served on the ship between 12:30 pm to 1:30 pm (see description for menu) while still cruising through the river. Travelers will see the faraway view of the shore slowly turn greener, with taller and denser trees along the way.
Arrival at Harbaria Eco Tourism Point
This is the place where the travelers will get to set foot on Sundarbans and walk around the forest. Two armed forest guards will be present to ensure the security of the travelers. Harbaria Eco Tourism Point offers an opportunity to see different exotic and local tree species like Sundori, Golpata, Gawa etc. In this location, there is a beautiful wooden bridge that leads deep into the forest where the travelers can spot red crabs and different species of birds along with beautiful sceneries of Sundarbans. The travelers will return to the ship after roaming around the Harbaria Eco Tourism Point. The ship will start cruising towards Kotka as soon as all the travelers get onboard.
Dinner will be served on board while the ship cruises through the canals of Sundarbans. Experience the eerie beauty of the forest at night while cruising through the forest, the silence of the forest gives a more thrilling experience especially at night.
Kotka is a beautiful sandy sea beach beside Sundarbans and a sanctuary for wild animals. In this part of the tour, travelers will get to visit Jamtala sea beach and Kotka watch tower. Like all other parts of the Sundarbans, Kotka is also full of flora and fauna. It is an excellent spot to see some endangered and rare bird species like hornbill, grey eagle and vulture. The vast open land of Kotka sanctuary offers the opportunity to see herds of deer and monkey. After exploring Kotka, the travelers will return to the ship and will start their journey towards Hiron Point.
Breakfast will be served on the ship.
Exploring Hiron Point
Hiron Point is a wildlife reserve situated in the southern part of Sundarban. This is a great spot for wildlife enthusiasts and bird watchers because Hiron point is famous for spotting Bengal tiger and other animals like Chitra Deer, Money, Wild Boar, Crocodile etc.
Lunch will be served on board (see description for menu), while travelers go deeper into the mangrove forest cruising through the canal. In the evening, most of the wild animals come near the banks of the canal to drink water. If travelers are lucky, they can easily watch lots of deer, monkeys, snakes, crocodiles, and wild birds roaming around in their natural habitat.
Exploring Dublar Char
Situated in the south-east part of the Sundarbans, Dublar Char is an isolated island situated between the Kunga and Poshur River. Dublar Char is a village which is mainly inhabited by fishermen who come from different parts of Bangladesh. Here, the travelers will get to see how the fisherman catch fish and make dried fish (Shutki) in the sandy beaches of Dublar Char. Dublar Char is an excellent place to get a firsthand experience of the livelihood of the fishermen of The Sundarbans.
Mouth-watering BBQ dinner will be served on board while the ship cruises through the canals of Sundarbans. Experience the eerie beauty of the forest at night while cruising through the forest, the silence of the forest gives a more thrilling experience especially at night.
Wake up early in the morning and have a nutritional breakfast. The last morning at the Sundarbans will be spent exploring the canals to witness the mysterious beauty of the deep mangrove forest. Get off from the ship after breakfast and get on the silent boat and travel through small creeks and canals to explore the forest for one last time.
Depending on the condition of the morning tide, the ship will anchor at Koromjol anytime in the afternoon. Koromjol has one of the biggest watchtowers in the Sundarbans. Travelers can see deer, monkey, crocodile and other animals from the top of this watch tower.
Lunch will be served on the ship. Having lunch on the roof of the ship, while cruising through the Sundarbans, itself is an amazing experience.
Sail towards Khulna
After visiting Koromjol the ship will take the travelers back to Khulna. The ship will reach Jail Ghaat in the evening.
Drop-off at Khulna
Arrive at Khulna City and get off from the ship.
- The time mentioned in the itinerary are subject to change due to weather condition, tides in the river, convenience of the travelers and other unavoidable circumstances. Travelers are requested to cooperate with the operator/host/organizer in case of such circumstance.
- The travelers are requested to contact with the tour operator/host/organizer incase they face any kind of trouble/problem during the tour.
- Always be respectful of the rules and guidelines of the tourist spots.
- Do not litter, use a disposable bag as a portable trash bin.
- We advise you not to make loud noises so that you can observe wildlife closely.
Travelers are suggested to carry these items:
- Windbreaker / Raincoat / Umbrella
- Hat/Cap for sun protection
- Sunburn lotion
- Insect repellant spray/cream
- Personal clothing
- Personal Medicine
- Personal Hygiene Products
- Camera with extra battery
- A copy of NID Card
- Dry Food
- Flashlight/Torch Light
- Power Bank
- No fee will be needed for children below the age of three (3). No separate seat will be provided in case of transportation and accommodation.
- 50% fee must be paid for any child between the age of three (3) and eight (8) years old. No separate seat will be provided in case of transportation and accommodation. Full amount of money must be paid to avail bed/seat for any child between the age of three (3) and eight (8) years old.
- Full amount of money must be paid for anyone above eight (8) years old.
- The full amount of the tour fee will be refunded if the booking is canceled twenty-eight (28) days prior to the start of the experience/tour.
- 80% of the tour fee will be refunded if the booking is canceled twenty-one (21) days prior to the start of the experience/tour.
- 50% of the tour fee will be refunded if the booking is canceled fourteen (14) days prior to the start of the experience/tour.
- No refund will be provided if the booking is canceled less than fourteen (14) prior to the start of the experience/tour.
- Up to 7 working days required to process the refund.
- Convenience fee is non-refundable.
Sundarbans, a world-famous mangrove forest and a UNESCO heritage site, is one of the must-visit tourist attractions of Bangladesh. It lies within the vast delta formed in the confluence of countless rivers in the Bay of Bengal. We brings an amazing 3 days 2 nights tour which lets the travelers get up close and experience the real beauty of Sundarbans while having comfort and mouthwatering full-board meals for all the given days of the tour. Visit Harbaria Eco Tourism Point which offers an opportunity to see different exotic and local tree species like Sundori, Golpata, Gawa etc. Take a walk on the beautiful wooden bridge that leads deep into the forest and spot red crabs and different species of birds along with beautiful sceneries of Sundarbans. Explore the vast open land of Kotka sanctuary which offers the opportunity to see herds of deer and monkeys. For wildlife enthusiasts and bird watchers, Hiron point is famous for spotting Bengal tiger and other animals like Chitra Deer, Money, Wild Boar, Crocodile etc.The visit to Dublar Char will let travelers get a firsthand experience of the livelihood of the fishermen of The Sundarbans. Experience the eerie beauty of the forest at night while cruising through the forest. Experience the eerie beauty of the forest at night while cruising through the forest. The three days tour will have a different menu for each day to avoid monotony for the passengers on board. The cruise ship is a fully air-conditioned ship that is 148 feet long and 33 feet wide. There are 32 cabins of various accommodation types with attached washrooms.
MV The Wave is a modern and luxurious tourist vessel. This ship is 148 feet long and 33 feet wide. This ship, having 12 cabins for families and 20 other cabins with double and triple bed, can accommodate a total of 78 travelers. All the cabins have AC and have an attached bathroom with European style commode. MV The Wave has a swimming pool on its rooftop.
Some other mentionable facilities of MV The Wave are:
- Luxurious AC cruise ship
- Kids Playground
- BBQ Corner
- Conference room equipped with modern sound system
- Water reservoir which can hold 50,000 liters of fresh water
- Wall with wooden interior decoration
- 32 modern cabins with attached bathroom
- Swimming Pool - Movie theater facility
- Separate place for prayer
- Modern Radar and GPS system
- Fire Safety system
- Inhouse Chef and Waiters
- Armed Security Guards
- Travel Guide -
- Adequate amount of life jacket and lifebuoys
Standard menu of the cruise:
- Breakfast: Plain paratha, Vegetables, Bread, Jelly, Mug Daal Bhuna, Egg omelette, Sundarbans's honey, tea/coffee
- Morning Snacks: Fruit cake, sweets, Tea/Coffee.
- Lunch: Plain rice, gourd curry, alu bhorta, shim bhorta, shaak, bhetki fish, chicken, daal, salad and sweets.
- Evening Snacks: Fried Chicken, soup, tea/coffee.
- Dinner: Plain rice, mixed vegetables, two types of bhorta, tengra fish/rupchanda fish/mutton/beef curry, daal bhuna, salad, sweets.
- Breakfast: Bhuna Khichuri, fried brinjal, chicken curry, egg curry, chutney, salad and tea/coffee
- Morning Snacks: Coconut water, orange, guava and tea/coffee
- Lunch: Plain rice, Bhorta, Vegetables, faissa fish, Chicken curry, daal bhuna, salad and sweets.
- Evening Snacks: Fuchka and pop corn
- B-B-Q Dinner: Plain paratha, fried rice, B-B-Q chicken, B-B-Q fish, duck rejala, chickpea daal, Russian style salad and cold drinks (250ml)
- Breakfast: Plain paratha, mixed vegetables, suji halwa, egg omelette, Tea/Coffee
- Morning Snacks: chicken roll and Tea/Coffee
- Lunch: Plain polao, galda shrimp curry, chinese vegetable, mutton Murighonto, beef rejala, salad, yogurt.
- Evening Snacks: Noodles, potato fries, Tea/Coffee
- Dinner: Plain rice, mixed vegetables, chicken curry, bhorta, daal bhuna and salad.