Exploring Tanguar Haor on a Wooden House Boat
- Eco Tours
- Boat Rental
- Family friendly
Pick-up: Saheb Bari Jetty, Sunamganj
✔Accommodation in cabins
✔Breakfast (Day 1 and 2)
✔Morning Snacks (Day 1 and 2)
✔Lunch (Day 1 and 2)
✔Evening Snacks (Day 1 and 2)
✔Dinner (Day 1 and 2)
✕Transportation to/from Sunamganj
✕Any type of personal expenses
✕Anything which is not mentioned in the inclusions.
Cabin for 3 Travelers.
This package is for 3 travelers. The tour starts from Sunamganj. Travelers, coming from anywhere in Bangladesh, will have manage their own transportation from/to Sunamganj.
Cabin for 2 Travelers
This package is for 2 travelers. The tour starts from Sunamganj. Travelers, coming from anywhere in Bangladesh, will have manage their own transportation from/to Sunamganj.
Private Tour for 12-14 Travelers
Minimum 12 travelers needed for this tour. The private tour starts from Sunamganj. Travelers, coming from anywhere in Bangladesh, will have manage their own transportation from/to Sunamganj.
Private Tour for 15-18 Travelers
Minimum 15 Travelers needed for this tour. The private tour starts from Sunamganj. Travelers, coming from anywhere in Bangladesh, will have manage their own transportation from/to Sunamganj.
Travelers are suggested to carry the following item,
- Personal clothing
- Personal Medicine
- Personal Hygiene Products
- Camera with extra battery
- A copy of NID Card
- Dry Food
- Mosquito repellent lotion/cream
- Flashlight/Torch Light
- Power Bank
2 Days and 1 Night
Duration : 2 days
- No fee will be needed for children below the age of three (3). No separate seat will be provided in case of transportation and accommodation.
- 75% fee must be paid for any child between the age of four (4) and ten (10) years old.
- Full amount of money must be paid for anyone above ten (10) years old.
Information about the Boat:
Bojra (বজরা) - The House Boat
This boat is one of the most luxurious boats of Tanguar haor. This is a boat is made with mahogany wood so the boat does not heat up during daytime.
- Six Separate cabins
- Common space
- Two separate toilets (European and Indian style commode)
- One Changing Room
- Twenty Life Vests / Life Jackets
- Two Lifebuoys
- Power Generator
- Solar Panel
- Every cabins have power sockets and a fan
Things to keep in mind
- Adequate amount of tea will be served on the boat. Travelers can have tea anytime they want.
- There is a water filter on the boat. Travelers can drink water from that water filter.
- The time mentioned in the itinerary are subject to change due to water condition, tides in the river, convenience of the travelers and other unavoidable circumstances. Travelers are requested to cooperate with the operator/host/organizer in case of such circumstance.
- The travelers are requested to contact with the tour operator/host/organizer incase they face any kind of trouble/problem during the tour.
- Always be respectful of the rules and guidelines of the tourist spots.
- Do not litter, use a disposable bag as a portable trash bin.
- Travelers are strongly encouraged not to misbehave with any local inhabitant. Travelers are asked to seek help from tour operator/host/organizer incase they need to contact with any local people.
- There is no separate dinning space on this boat. Everyone will have their meals on the open deck of the boat.
- Consumption of any sort of drugs is strictly prohibited.
- This is a group tour. There will be other people who will travel with you.
- If anyone wants to travel to lakmachora in a bike then the traveler will have to bear the bike fare.
- The full amount of the tour fee will be refunded if the booking is canceled twelve (12) days prior to the start of the experience/tour.
- 75% of the tour fee will be refunded if the booking is canceled ten (10) days prior to the start of the experience/tour.
- 50% of the tour fee will be refunded if the booking is canceled eight (8) days prior to the start of the experience/tour.
- No refund will be provided if the booking is canceled less than seven (7) prior to the start of the experience/tour.
- Up to 7 working days required to process the refund.
- Convenience fee is non-refundable.
Experience the beauty of the majestic Tanguar Haor- in the most premium and comfortable way. Live in a luxurious boat to peacefully enjoy the scenic beauty of this majestic Wetland of Sunamganj. Wander around the attractions nearby and get enchanted by the magic of the land.
Tanguar Haor is a river basin and a unique wetland ecosystem of national importance. If you want to experience the beauty of the land comfortably and lavishly, then the tour is the best match for you. You’ll have a premium wooden boat with extremely comfortable amenities as your home during the tour. The spacious boat will let you wander around within it. During the tour, you’ll have mouth-watering delicacies more than three times a day while watching the beauty of the wetland from your wooden boathouse. The tour will also let you explore the picturesque beauty of Shimul Bagan, bathe in the mirror-like clear water, visit the popular lakes, and enjoy the view of the hills around. And to fill up your soul, the tour will also have arrangements of live local musical sessions. Hence, the tour will give you both tranquility to your soul and stories to tell.
Places that will be covered in this tour are
- Tanguar Haor
- Watch Tower
- Barikka Tila
- Shimul Bagan
- Teker Ghat
- Shahid Siraj Lake/ Quarry Lake / Niladri Lake
- Khorchar Haor
- Breakfast: Khichuri, Duck Curry, Egg Omelette, Pickles
- Morning Snacks: Tea, Cake/ Biscuits
- Lunch: Plain Rice, Chicken curry, local fish curry, Daal, Mashed Potatoes, Soft Drinks (250ml)
- Evening Snacks: Juice and Chips
- Dinner: Plain Rice, Duck Curry, Daal and Bhorta.
- Breakfast: Khuichuri/Chicken Akhni, Duck Curry, Daal.
- Morning Snacks: Tea, Cake/ Biscuits
- Lunch: Plain Rice, Chicken Roast, Fried Fish, Fish Bhorta, Daal.
- Evening Snacks: Coffee, Cake/Biscuit/Chips
- Dinner: Plain Rice/Polau, Chicken/Duck Curry, Chicken Roast, Fish Bhorta, Daal, Salad, Cold Drinks (250 ml)