Camping in Cox's Bazar
- Day Tour
- Beach Activity
A copy of the NID card.
Around: Reju Khal, Inani Beach, Himchari National Park
Recommended Restaurants nearby: Garden Cafe
✔Accommodation in Pod House or Tent
✔Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner (Only if purchased from add-ons)
✕Transportation from/to Cox's Bazar
✕Anything which in not mentioned in the inclusion
Accommodation in Pod House
Pod house can accommodate 3 travelers.
Accommodation in Tent
One tent can accommodate 2 travelers.
Travelers are suggested to carry the following item,
- Personal clothing
- Personal Medicine
- Personal Hygiene Products
- Camera with extra battery
- A copy of NID Card
- Dry Food
- Mosquito repellent lotion/cream
- Flashlight/Torch Light
- Power Bank
Check-In: 12:00 PM and Check-Out 11:00 AM
Duration : Single day
A copy of the NID card.
- No fee will be needed for children below the age of three (3). No separate seat will be provided in case of transportation and accommodation.
- 50% fee must be paid for any child between the age of three (3) and seven (7) years old.
- The full amount of money must be paid for anyone above seven (7) years old.
- Always be respectful of the rules and guidelines of the tourist spots.
- Do not litter, use a disposable bag as a portable trash bin.
- Consumption of any sort of drugs is strictly prohibited.
- This is a sports and activity center. Luxurious amenities are not available here.
- There is not room service/waiter. Self service policy is maintained in the case of food and dining.
- The full amount of the tour fee will be refunded if the booking is canceled five (5) days prior to the start of the experience/tour.
- No refund will be provided if the booking is canceled less than ninety-six (96) hours prior to the start of the experience/tour.
- Up to 7 working days required to process the refund.
- The convenience fee is non-refundable.
If you're a fan of seaside camping or camping near the beach then this tour is the right match for you. From secured campsites and sandy places to relax to glamping sites near the beach, this curated tour brings together only the very best seaside spots.
This tour is designed for anyone who is looking to go a little more off the beaten path. Camping is usually more affordable than hotels, keeps you connected to nature during your entire stay, and can give you access to beaches so uncrowded you may even have the place to yourself. It also provides the chance to see thousands of stars over the ocean, to really become familiar with just how different a coastal landscape can be outside of the tourist towns, and, most importantly, to create lasting memories with family and friends.
- Human Futsal
- Carrom Game
- Chess Game
- Beach Football
- Musical Instruments like guitar, ukulele, banjo, mandolin, etc.