Bali: Sunrise Mount Batur Hike with Breakfast
- Instant confirmation
- Free cancellation
- Covid-19 precautions : Special health and safety measures apply.
- Mobile ticketing
- Private group
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
- Pickup area includes the following: Kuta, Legian, Jimbaran, Canggu, Nusa Dua, Seminyak, Sanur and Ubud • If there is no vehicle access in front of your accommodation, a nearby meeting point will be organized
- All entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private trek
- Expert trekking guide
- Beverage (tea, coffee, mineral water)
- Trekking pole
- Wheelchair users
- Pregnant women
- People with back problems
- People with mobility impairments
- People with heart problems
- Hiking shoes
- Come ready for steep inclines and a vigorous hike. Moderate fitness levels are recommended.
- The minimum suggested participation age is 18 years. Children may join the hike if they have a strong level of fitness.
- Pickup takes place 1 hour-1.5 hours before the starting time, subject to confirmation by the local partner
- Breakfast consists of: bread, a boiled egg, biscuits, fruit, and steamed banana. If you have any dietary requirements, please mention them in the booking process.
- Watch the sunrise from above the clouds at Mount Batur’s summit
- Get unrivaled panoramic views over Bali, the ocean and volcanic landscapes in nearby Lombok island
- Explore the natural landscape on a private trek with a local expert guide from the area
- Enjoy perks such as included breakfast, tea, coffee and accommodation transfers
- Visit a local coffee plantation and try the famed Luwak coffee
What to bring
Know before you go
Scale one of Bali’s natural wonders with a private, early-morning hike up Mount Batur, including breakfast and a trip to a coffee plantation afterwards.
With all entrance tickets, accommodation transfers, and an expert local guide also included, the only thing you’ll have to worry about is enjoying the panoramic views.
Begin your ascent at the base of Mount Batur after an early pickup from your accommodation. You’ll even start your jungle trek on an exclusive path with fewer trekkers around.
Savor the pristine night sky away from the city lights as you hike. After a 2-hour trek, you’ll then be rewarded at the top with sunrise views over the natural landscape and ocean horizon. And even better, you get to enjoy breakfast at the volcano’s summit.
On the way down you’ll enjoy more vistas, such as Lake Batur, an enormous volcanic crater lake.
You’ll also have the opportunity to stop off for a cup of local Luwak coffee at a coffee plantation before being dropped off back at your accommodation.